Nepal is one of the few places in the world that can offer awe-inspiring mountain vistas and incredible trekking.
Located in the Himalayas, it really is the perfect destination to experience a truly unforgettable, once in a lifetime trip.
The best places to visit in Nepal include:
- The World Heritage Site of Kathmandu City
- Himalayan Peaks including Mount Everest
- The stunning Annapurna Range
- Local tea houses and Sherpa residences
Did you know...
- Nepal has the world's densest concentration of World Heritage Sites just waiting to be explored
- Mount Everest was named by the Royal Geographical Society after Sir George Everest despite his objections. Standing at 8,848m it is the Earth's highest mountain above sea level
- The head is considered the most sacred part of the body in Nepal and will often be touched by monks
- Nepal is famous for being home to one of the world's largest mountains, Mount Everest and the World Heritage Site city of Kathmandu.