Take a self guided walking, cycling or bike boat tour along the delightful Danube and experience the laid-back Austrian culture.
Did you know...
- The Danube is the longest non-Russian River in Europe
- It's lined by a series of popular bicycle trails
- It is a historical hot spot for artists to sit and create new masterpieces
The best places to visit while walking or cycling along the Danube include;
- The World Heritage Trail in Wachau
- Take some time to enjoy famous wine vineyards
- Sail along the Danube River
By Rail/Bus – There are a number of public transport operating in Austria.
By Car – Austria can be reached by car through the well-maintained motorways.
By Air – There are a number of flights available to Vienna International Airport.
For more information on getting to Austria please visit the Austrian Travel website.