There's no place like Norway... It's a true winter wonderland experience.
From dog sledding and chasing the Northern Lights by night with a stay in the ice hotel in winter, to hiking and trekking to some of the worlds most stunning and remote lakes the choice is yours.
Additional activities including glamping in yurts, kayaking, zip wires and of course walking and cycling routes too!
During your visit to Norway, you must pay a visit to:
- The Sorrisniva Igloo Hotel which is made completely from ice
- The stunning city of Alta and it's gorgeous architecture
- Chase the Aurora Borealis in this winter wonderland
Did you know...
- Norway was originally called Nordweg meaning the 'Northern Way'
- Norway is the world's largest exporter of salmon and it's really tasty too
- Norway has been ranked as the world's most peaceful country and we can see why with their stunning scenery
- Norway is famous for its natural attractions including Fjords, mountains and the Northern Lights as well as a vibrant cultural lifestyle.
By Rail/Bus – There are a number of public transport operating in Norway.
By Car – Norway can be reached by car via ferry and well-maintained motorways.
By Air – There are a number of flights available to Norway and a number of airports including Oslo Airport and Sogndal Airport.
For more information on getting to Norway please visit the VisitNorway website.