Patagonia is a region located at the southern end of South America, shared by Argentina and Chile.
The destination has a whole host of various terrain just waiting to be explored.
Did you know...
- The term Patagonia comes from the word patagon used by Magellan in 1520 to describe the native people
- The area of Patagonia spans a massive 1,043,076 km squared
- Patagonia is home to six national parks all of which are stunningly beautiful
The best places to visit in Patagonia are:
- Chile's famous Maipo Valley for fabulous wine tasting and equally good food
- Exploring the Torres del Paine National Park
- Admiring the grey glaciers of Refugio Grey
There are many flights that arrive in Santiago International Airport daily.
The South-American destination of Patagonia is famous for:
- It's excellent food and wine
- Unique wildlife and nature
- It is also known for its many Dinosaur fossils