Did you know...
- Nepal has the world's densest concentration of World Heritage Sites
- Mount Everest was named by the Royal Geographical Society after Sir George Everest despite his objections
- The head is considered the most sacred part of the body in Nepal
The best places to visit in Nepal include:
- The World Heritage Site of Kathmandu City
- Himalayan Peaks including Mount Everest
- Annapurna Range
By Rail/Bus – There are a number of public transport operating in Nepal.
By Air – There are a number of flights available to Nepal including Tribhuvan International Airport.
For more information on getting to Nepal please visit the Nepal Tourism website.