Nepal is one of the few places in the world that can offer awe-inspiring mountain vistas and incredible trekking.
Located mainly in the Himalayas, Nepal is the perfect destination if you are looking to experience a once in a lifetime trip.
Did you know...
- Nepal has the world's densest concentration of World Heritage Sites just waiting to be explored
- Mount Everest was named by the Royal Geographical Society after Sir George Everest despite his objections. Standing at 8,848m it is the Earth's highest mountain above sea level
- The head is considered the most sacred part of the body in Nepal and will often be touched by monks
The best places to visit in Nepal include:
- The World Heritage Site of Kathmandu City
- Himalayan Peaks including Mount Everest
- The stunning Annapurna Range
- Local tea houses and Sherpa residences
By Rail/Bus – There are a number of public transport operating in Nepal.
By Air – There are a number of flights available to Nepal including Tribhuvan International Airport.
For more information on getting to Nepal please visit the Nepal Tourism website.