Bath & Wiltshire
Experience the thriving spa city of Bath or relax in the Wiltshire countryside on one of our walking holidays or short breaks.
Did you know...
- Bath was home to the literary legend, Jane Austen
- Bath hosted the first ever farmer's market in 1987
- The Saracen's Head, one of the oldest pubs in England was visited by Charles Dickens
The best places to visit in Bath & Wiltshire include:
- The Roman Baths
- Costume & Buildings Museum
- The Bath Abbey
- Boat Trips along the River Avon
- Much more...
By Rail/Bus – There are a number of public transport operating to and from the city of Bath.
By Car – Bath is located just ten miles from junction 18 of the M4 Motorway.
By Air – There are a number of airports close to Bath including Bristol and Birmingham.
For more information on getting to Bath please the VisitBath website.