Bath Spa & Wiltshire
The best highlights to enjoy and visit in Bath & Wiltshire include:
- The ancient Roman Baths: Don't forget to go on a full tour
- Costume & Buildings Museum: This is a fantastic day out!
- The Bath Abbey: Witness the stunning architecture
- Boat Trips along the River Avon: Relax and take in the scenery
- Pulteney Bridge
- Much more...
- Bath was home to the literary legend, Jane Austen and you can explore some of her favourite places and birthplace on a local walking tour
- Bath hosted the first ever farmer's market in 1987 and still hosts a few each month
- The Saracen's Head, one of the oldest pubs in England was visited by Charles Dickens and is still there should you fancy a drink
Bath and Wiltshire is an all year round destination. From winter markets to summer festivals there is something for everyone during any season.
By Rail/Bus – There are a number of public transport operating to and from the city of Bath.
By Car – Bath is located just ten miles from junction 18 of the M4 Motorway.
By Air – There are a number of airports close to Bath including Bristol and Birmingham.
For more information on getting to Bath please the VisitBath website.