Enjoy the warmth of the Spanish sun on your skin while on one of our walking or cycling vacations. Experience the largest of the Balearic Islands, Majorca on our self guided walking or cycling tour.
Did you know...
- Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in the world
- Spain has 44 UNSESCO World Heritage Sites
- Spain produces over half of the world's olive oil
Some of the best places to visit in Spain include:
- The largest of the Balearic Islands, Majorca
- Spanish olive groves
- Picturesque Spanish villages
By Rail/Bus – There are a number of public transport operating in Spain.
By Car – Spain can be reached by car via ferry and well-maintained motorways.
By Air – There are a number of flights available to Spain and a number of airports including Palma Airport in Mallorca.
For more information on getting to Majorca please visit the Spanish Tourism website.