No place like Norway
There's not place like Norway... It's a true winter wonderland experience.
Our Norway tour allows all kinds of adventurers to Enjoy exciting activities such as dog sledding by day and chasing the Northern Lights by night.
Did you know...
- Norway was originally called Nordweg meaning the 'Northern Way'
- Norway is the world's largest exporter of salmon and it's really tasty too
- Norway has been ranked as the world's most peaceful country and we can see why with their stunning scenery
During your visit to Norway, you must pay a visit to:
- The Sorrisniva Igloo Hotel which is made completely from ice
- The stunning city of Alta and it's gorgeous architecture
- Chase the Aurora Borealis in this winter wonderland
By Rail/Bus – There are a number of public transport operating in Norway.
By Car – Norway can be reached by car via ferry and well-maintained motorways.
By Air – There are a number of flights available to Norway and a number of airports including Oslo Airport and Sogndal Airport.
For more information on getting to Norway please visit the VisitNorway website.