Experience a true winter wonderland on our Norway tour. Enjoy exciting activities such as dog sledding by day and experience chasing the Northern Lights by night.
Did you know...
- Norway was originally called Nordweg meaning the 'Northern Way'
- Norway is the world's largest exporter of salmon
- Norway has been ranked as the world's most peaceful country
The best places to visit our your trip to Norway would include:
- The Sorrisniva Igloo Hotel
- The stunning city of Alta
- Chase the Aurora Borealis
By Rail/Bus – There are a number of public transport operating in Norway.
By Car – Norway can be reached by car via ferry and well-maintained motorways.
By Air – There are a number of flights available to Norway and a number of airports including Oslo Airport and Sogndal Airport.
For more information on getting to Norway please visit the VisitNorway website.