Discover the colourful Netherlands in a unique way on one of our relaxing bike and boat tours.
Explore the Holland Northern Route or the Holland Southern Route on our unforgettable and unique cycling holiday where you can explore by bike during the day and relax on your floating hotel by night.
Did you know...
- The Netherlands have one of the healthiest diets in the world, be sure to try some of their delectable diets
- Popular alcoholic dink, Gin was invented by the Dutch and is still a firm classic to this day
- There are over 1,000 windmills still standing from 1850 and are incredible to see
The best places to visit on your Holland vacation includes:
- Travelling through the extensive waterways and cycle paths
- Enjoying the city of Amsterdam
- Witnessing the stunning windmills
- Exploring the wonderfully colourful Tulip fields
By Rail/Bus – There are a number of public transport operating in Holland.
By Car – Holland can be reached by car via ferry and well-maintained motorways.
By Air – There are a number of flights available to Holland and a number of airports including Amsterdam Airport Schipol.
For more information on getting to Holland please visit the Holland Tourism website.