Experience the rugged mountains and enjoy the picturesque countryside of Germany on one of our delightful walking or cycling vacations.
Enjoy climbing one of the most famous mountains in the Alps, Mount Zugspitze or take a self guided cycling tour from the stunning city of Prague to the delightful destination of Dresden.
Did you know...
- Over 800 million currywurst sausages are eaten in Germany every year, they're delicious so don't forget to try one during your trip!
- Germany boasts some of the worlds greatest inventions including the light bulb, now that's a bright idea
- It is known as 'the land of poets and thinkers' and we can see why with the gorgeous landscapes to sit and ponder over
The best places to visit while on vacation in Germany includes:
- The beautiful Mount Zugspite
- Unspoilt Bavarian villages
- The Cities of Prague and Dresden
By Rail/Bus – There are a number of public transport operating in Germany.
By Car – Germany can be reached by car via ferry and well-maintained motorways.
By Air – There are a number of flights available to Germany and a number of airports including Frankfurt, Munich and Berlin Airport.
For more information on getting to Germany please visit the German Tourism website.
Germany is famous for their food such as Bratwurst sausages as well as their range of beers, so while you're on holiday it's the perfect excuse to try one or maybe a few!
Germany is also well known for its contribution to the automotive industry with a range of well-known cars being designed in the country each year.