Witness the beaches of Normandy or discover the steep coast of Bretagne on one of our walking and cycling holidays in fantastic France.
Our short breaks and holidays in the western european allow you to explore some of the best breathtaking landscapes and exciting attractions the destination has to offer.
Did you know...
- France is the world's most popular tourist destination and is visited by thousands each year
- The country is the largest in the European Union and covers 643,801km
- Europe's highest mountain peak is in the French Alps and is a great destination for skiing
The best places to visit in France include:
- The poignant Beaches of Normandy
- Historic Fortresses and Castles
- Deep Forests and harmonious landscapes
- French Vineyards and lots of fantastic wine!
By Rail/Bus – There are a number of public transport operating in France.
By Car – France can be reached by car via ferry and well-maintained motorways.
By Air – There are a number of flights available to France to a number of airports including Charles De Gaulle, Nice and Lyon.
For more information on getting to France please visit the France Tourism website.