Explore the gorgeous European country of Italy on one of our delightful walking or cycling holidays.
From walking the heights of the Dolomites Mountains to experiencing the beautiful coastlines of Sicily and the Aeolian Islands, there is something for everyone to enjoy in Italy.
The best places to visit on your Italian adventure include:
- The stunning Amalfi Coast, don't forget to take a dip in the sea
- Take in the historic city of Naples
- Explore the buried city of Pompeii
- Italy is famous for its spectacular vineyards and gorgeous food including traditional spaghetti and pasta.
Did you know...
- Almost four-fifths of Italy is either mountainous or hilly, making it the perfect destination for an activity holiday
- Most of Italy's natural fauna and flora has appeared due to centuries of cultivation and is fantastic to see
- The highest peak in Europe is in Italy; Mount Bianco is 15,771 ft tall - Don't look down!
By Rail/Bus – There are a number of public transport operating in Italy.
By Car – Italy can be reached by car via ferry and well-maintained motorways.
By Air – There are a number of flights available to Italy and a number of airports including Leonardo da Vinci International Airport and Verona Airport.
For more information on getting to Italy please visit the Italian Tourism website.