Enjoy the warmth of the spectacular Spanish sun on your skin while walking or cycling with Compass Holidays. Experience the largest of the Balearic Islands, Majorca on our self guided walking or cycling tour.
Did you know...
- Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in the world, aside from English
- Spain has 44 UNSESCO World Heritage Sites and all of them are equally beautiful
- Spain produces over half of the world's olive oil and it's delicious
Some of the best places to visit in Spain include:
- The largest of the Balearic Islands, Majorca
- Take in the views of a traditional Spanish olive grove
- Enjoy picturesque Spanish villages
- Experience outstanding cuisine and not forgetting some lovely wine
By Rail/Bus – There are a number of public transport operating in Spain.
By Car – Spain can be reached by car via ferry and well-maintained motorways.
By Air – There are a number of flights available to Spain and a number of airports including Palma Airport in Mallorca.
For more information on getting to Majorca please visit the Spanish Tourism website.