Experience the heat of the desert sun in the southwest African country of Namibia.
With African wildlife and landscapes to be admired and a variety of cycle safaris suitable for all fitness levels, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
Did you know...
- Namibia is home to the world's largest population of free roaming cheetahs.. will you be able to spot one of your tour?
- Namibia is one of only two countries in the world that has desert elephants and they are absolutely stunning to see in real life
- The country gets its name from the Namib Desert
The best places to visit in Namibia include:
- The greatest wildlife sanctuary in Namibia; The Etosha National Park
- The famous Fish River Canyon which is located within the Etosha National Park
- The abandoned houses of the Kolmanskop Ghost Town
Flights are available to the Hosea Kutako International Airport.