Explore the rugged mountains and picturesque countryside of Germany on one of our cycling or walking holidays.
Enjoy climbing one of the most famous mountains in the Alps or take a self guided cycling tour from the city of Prague to Dresden.
Did you know...
- Over 800 million currywurst sausages are eaten in Germany every year
- Germany boasts some of the worlds greatest inventions including the light bulb
- It is known as 'the land of poets and thinkers'
The best places to visit during your German tour include:
- The beautiful Mount Zugspite
- Unspoilt Bavarian villages
- The City of Prague
By Rail/Bus – There are a number of public transport operating in Germany.
By Car – Germany can be reached by car via ferry and well-maintained motorways.
By Air – There are a number of flights available to Germany and a number of airports including Frankfurt, Munich and Berlin Airport.
For more information on getting to Germany please visit the German Tourism website.