Top Tips When Buying a Second Hand Bike
We all love a bargain, right' But you need to take caution when buying second hand bikes such as it being advertised too cheaply, or a keen seller that uses minimum paperwork as there's usually a dodgy reason behind it.
You don't want to hand over payment, only to find out the seller is a cycle thief.
- We loved our holiday in the Cotswolds, thank you for all of the arrangements! | H & H Netherlands
- The walks were good and beautifully picked + the bags were perfectly delivered! | H & H Netherlands
- We had a very good time and will come back with friends and recommend you and this kind of holiday - Thanks a lot! | A Christophe
- Although the weather has not been ideal, i.e. we had a lot of rain - we really enjoyed the tour! And it was no problem biking with the dog on the tour - he enjoyed it too! | C Ramrath
- I have a lot of thanks for the perfect organisation and we'll happily recommend your holiday agency! | D Stephan
Activity Holidays and Short Breaks in the UK, Europe and worldwide destinations.
Compass Holidays specialise in walking and cycling short breaks and holidays around the UK and Europe. Based in the Cotswolds and founded over 20 years ago, our vast expertise means we know how to plan holidays to highlight the very best the countryside has to offer. Compass has also just launched a series of bike & boat tours around some of Italy's most breathtaking coastline.
Featured Holiday: Italy - Cross Country Skiing in the Dolomites
This self guided cross country ski safari takes you to the heart of the Dolomites, from the imposing Sexten Dolomite mountains to the cross country centre in Toblach, the stronghold of Italian cross country skiing. Cross country skiing is a relaxing alternative to the classic downhill skiing. Whether you're a beginner or experienced, this route can be shortened or extended to suit you.