Three men begin quest to complete the Cotswold Way in three days
Compass Holidays and Carry-a-Bag would like to wish Gary Newman and his friends the best of luck on starting their three day trek along the Cotswold Way.
The Cotswold Way is a 104 mile walking trail that runs North-South from the small Cotswold town of Chipping Campden to the historic city of Bath. The journey through picturesque villages and luscious countryside normally takes experienced walkers a minimum of six days to complete walking on average of 17 miles a day; however these three men have decided to conquer the route in just three days!
The trio will be walking up to 34 miles each day, the equivalent of four marathons in three days to raise money for charities close to their hearts, the British Lung Foundation and Pancreatic Cancer UK. Please help support them on their trek .
- We loved our holiday in the Cotswolds, thank you for all of the arrangements! | H & H Netherlands
- The walks were good and beautifully picked + the bags were perfectly delivered! | H & H Netherlands
- We had a very good time and will come back with friends and recommend you and this kind of holiday - Thanks a lot! | A Christophe
- Although the weather has not been ideal, i.e. we had a lot of rain - we really enjoyed the tour! And it was no problem biking with the dog on the tour - he enjoyed it too! | C Ramrath
- I have a lot of thanks for the perfect organisation and we'll happily recommend your holiday agency! | D Stephan
Activity Holidays and Short Breaks in the UK, Europe and worldwide destinations.
Compass Holidays specialise in walking and cycling short breaks and holidays around the UK and Europe. Based in the Cotswolds and founded over 20 years ago, our vast expertise means we know how to plan holidays to highlight the very best the countryside has to offer. Compass also has a series of bike & boat tours around some of Europe's most breathtaking coastline.
Our feature Holiday: Shakespeare Country short Break
Very few literary geniuses can boast the level of sustained popularity as William Shakespeare. A visionary of his time and the most famous playwright in history, Shakespeare is being celebrated throughout 2016 in recognition of the 400th anniversary since his death. Embark on a unique cycling journey into Shakespeare's very own backyard.
A self guided cycling short break in Wiltshire. A short ride away from the lively bustle of Stratford, Broadway or Moreton in Marsh you will find the tranquillity of a sleepy village or a glorious garden.