Chase the Northern Lights in Norway
With winter almost upon us, we are really excited to now be taking bookings for our once in lifetime trip to Norway.
Experience a winter wonderland like no other on our Norway tour and witness the wild nature and chase the beautiful Northern Lights. This exciting tour combines adrenaline fuelled activities with award winning food prepared by local chefs, creating a truly gastronomic experience you will remember!
During this tour you will stay a night in the picturesque Sorrisniva igloo hotel which is made from just snow and ice followed by chasing the Aurora Borealis by bus as well as learning about its mythological and scientific parts. You will even have the chance to try a traditional form of transport in Norway; by riding a snowmobile or riding a dog sled!
Give us a call on 01242 250642 to book your Northern Lights tour today!
- We loved our holiday in the Cotswolds, thank you for all of the arrangements! | H & H Netherlands
- The walks were good and beautifully picked + the bags were perfectly delivered! | H & H Netherlands
- We had a very good time and will come back with friends and recommend you and this kind of holiday - Thanks a lot! | A Christophe
- Although the weather has not been ideal, i.e. we had a lot of rain - we really enjoyed the tour! And it was no problem biking with the dog on the tour - he enjoyed it too! | C Ramrath
- I have a lot of thanks for the perfect organisation and we'll happily recommend your holiday agency! | D Stephan
Activity Holidays and Short Breaks in the UK, Europe and worldwide destinations.
Compass Holidays specialise in walking and cycling short breaks and holidays around the UK and Europe. Based in the Cotswolds and founded over 20 years ago, our vast expertise means we know how to plan holidays to highlight the very best the countryside has to offer. Compass also has a series of bike & boat tours around some of Europe's most breathtaking coastline.
Our feature Holiday: Shakespeare Country short Break
Very few literary geniuses can boast the level of sustained popularity as William Shakespeare. A visionary of his time and the most famous playwright in history, Shakespeare is being celebrated throughout 2016 in recognition of the 400th anniversary since his death. Embark on a unique cycling journey into Shakespeare's very own backyard.
A self guided cycling short break in Wiltshire. A short ride away from the lively bustle of Stratford, Broadway or Moreton in Marsh you will find the tranquillity of a sleepy village or a glorious garden.