Spring is almost here...
With March finally here and the days becoming milder in temperature, spring is most certainly on its way. Not only does spring mean the start of lighter nights and more warmth felt in the air, but it also means that you can get out and enjoy some fun activities as a family.
Snowdrops and daffodils are blossoming in gardens and woods providing them with a wash of beautiful spring colours, so why not get your walking boots on and enjoy the scenery with a walk in the countryside or grab a bike and ride along soaking up the spring sunshine.
Compass holidays offer a range of walking and cycling holidays in the UK including Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds, Cornwall and many more to celebrate the start of the long awaited spring time.
If you are interested in booking a walking or cycling holiday please contact 01242 250642 or email us on
- We loved our holiday in the Cotswolds, thank you for all of the arrangements! | H & H Netherlands
- The walks were good and beautifully picked + the bags were perfectly delivered! | H & H Netherlands
- We had a very good time and will come back with friends and recommend you and this kind of holiday - Thanks a lot! | A Christophe
- Although the weather has not been ideal, i.e. we had a lot of rain - we really enjoyed the tour! And it was no problem biking with the dog on the tour - he enjoyed it too! | C Ramrath
- I have a lot of thanks for the perfect organisation and we'll happily recommend your holiday agency! | D Stephan
Activity Holidays and Short Breaks in the UK, Europe and worldwide destinations.
Compass Holidays specialise in walking and cycling short breaks and holidays around the UK and Europe. Based in the Cotswolds and founded over 20 years ago, our vast expertise means we know how to plan holidays to highlight the very best the countryside has to offer. Compass also has a series of bike & boat tours around some of Europe's most breathtaking coastline.
Featured Holiday: Naples and Amalfi's Coast - Italy Walking
This is a self guided walking tour in Naples and along the Amalfi Coast in Italy. Romans and Greeks were there before the growing of the Baroque Palaces and Churches of Spacca Napoli. The biggest artists were all attracted by the charming of Naples, since the early ages to the Romantic period. From the old N'a Polis, founded by Greeks, to the highest glory of the Baroque Age, the city and its surroundings fascinated every traveller, who loved its artistic treasures as well as its lovely climate and the beauty of the nature around.