Cross Country Ski along the Italian Dolomites
Want to explore the Italian Dolomites a little differently' Compass Holidays offer a self guided cross country skiing tour which takes you into the heart of the Italian Dolomites. A little different to skiing down slope, cross-country skiing takes you off the beaten track and gives you a chance to explore what exists beyond the slopes. With ski season fast approaching, contact us for more information.
Highlights of Cross Country Skiing:
This tour is available from January through to March and the price includes half board accommodation and full ski hire. Extra nights and ski lessons are also available to be booked on request. For more information, please visit our website or call us on 01242 250642 to make a booking.
- We loved our holiday in the Cotswolds, thank you for all of the arrangements! | H & H Netherlands
- The walks were good and beautifully picked + the bags were perfectly delivered! | H & H Netherlands
- We had a very good time and will come back with friends and recommend you and this kind of holiday - Thanks a lot! | A Christophe
- Although the weather has not been ideal, i.e. we had a lot of rain - we really enjoyed the tour! And it was no problem biking with the dog on the tour - he enjoyed it too! | C Ramrath
- I have a lot of thanks for the perfect organisation and we'll happily recommend your holiday agency! | D Stephan
Activity Holidays and Short Breaks in the UK, Europe and worldwide destinations.
Compass Holidays specialise in walking and cycling short breaks and holidays around the UK and Europe. Based in the Cotswolds and founded over 20 years ago, our vast expertise means we know how to plan holidays to highlight the very best the countryside has to offer. Compass also has a series of bike & boat tours around some of Europe's most breathtaking coastline.
Featured Holiday: Naples and Amalfi's Coast - Italy Walking
This is a self guided walking tour in Naples and along the Amalfi Coast in Italy. Romans and Greeks were there before the growing of the Baroque Palaces and Churches of Spacca Napoli. The biggest artists were all attracted by the charming of Naples, since the early ages to the Romantic period. From the old N'a Polis, founded by Greeks, to the highest glory of the Baroque Age, the city and its surroundings fascinated every traveller, who loved its artistic treasures as well as its lovely climate and the beauty of the nature around.