South West Coastline voted best in Britain
We were very pleased to see that the South West Coast Path has been voted the best walk in Britain ' for the second year running!
The award was voted for by readers of the magazine published by the agreed that it was a well-deserved win.
'It's proof positive of the public's appetite for coastal walking and will be grist to the mill for our continuing campaign to get the England Coast Path completed.'
We think this is a great choice and apart from our favourite Cotswolds walks, the South West Coast Path is definitely our next favourite walk!
Why not see for yourself why this has been voted the best walk in Britain and Here are some of our favourite South West images:
- We loved our holiday in the Cotswolds, thank you for all of the arrangements! | H & H Netherlands
- The walks were good and beautifully picked + the bags were perfectly delivered! | H & H Netherlands
- We had a very good time and will come back with friends and recommend you and this kind of holiday - Thanks a lot! | A Christophe
- Although the weather has not been ideal, i.e. we had a lot of rain - we really enjoyed the tour! And it was no problem biking with the dog on the tour - he enjoyed it too! | C Ramrath
- I have a lot of thanks for the perfect organisation and we'll happily recommend your holiday agency! | D Stephan
Activity Holidays and Short Breaks in the UK, Europe and worldwide destinations.
Compass Holidays specialise in walking and cycling short breaks and holidays around the UK and Europe. Based in the Cotswolds and founded over 20 years ago, our vast expertise means we know how to plan holidays to highlight the very best the countryside has to offer. Compass has also just launched a series of bike & boat tours around some of Italy's most breathtaking coastline.
Featured Holiday: Norway - The Perfect Winter Vacation
A once in a lifetime tour in Norway for people looking to experience the wild nature and the beautiful Northern Lights. You will experience a night in the picturesque ice hotel and be charmed by local award winning chefs. You will learn about both the scientific and the mythological parts of the Aurora Borealis. The beauty of this natural wonder will overwhelm you.