Celebrate National Walking Month with 10% off Cotswold Walking Break
To celebrate National Walking Month this May we are offering 10% off our .
Our Cotswolds Village Tour takes you through villages and attractions including Bourton Model Village, Cotswold Pottery and the Old Mill Museum. The tour includes bed and breakfast accommodation, a tour pack (including colour coded route directions and a map), luggage transfers and emergency telephone assistance.
There is a selection of Cotswold hotels and B&B's which we will choose from depending on your budget.
Discounted prices start from only £474 (price per person, based on two people sharing). Use code to receive 10% off your booking up until 31st May 2014. For further information on all hotels and prices, or call 01242 250642.
- We loved our holiday in the Cotswolds, thank you for all of the arrangements! | H & H Netherlands
- The walks were good and beautifully picked + the bags were perfectly delivered! | H & H Netherlands
- We had a very good time and will come back with friends and recommend you and this kind of holiday - Thanks a lot! | A Christophe
- Although the weather has not been ideal, i.e. we had a lot of rain - we really enjoyed the tour! And it was no problem biking with the dog on the tour - he enjoyed it too! | C Ramrath
- I have a lot of thanks for the perfect organisation and we'll happily recommend your holiday agency! | D Stephan
Activity Holidays and Short Breaks in the UK, Europe and worldwide destinations.
Compass Holidays specialise in walking and cycling short breaks and holidays around the UK and Europe. Based in the Cotswolds and founded over 20 years ago, our vast expertise means we know how to plan holidays to highlight the very best the countryside has to offer. Compass has also just launched a series of bike & boat tours around some of Italy's most breathtaking coastline.
Featured Holiday: Nepal - Poon Hill Guided Trek
Nepal is one of the few places in the world that can offer awe-inspiring mountain vistas and incredible trekking. This trek is at low altitude and has been arranged to allow you to enjoy breathtaking scenery of some of the highest Himalayan peaks as you walk through the foothills of the Annapurna Range and as well as experiencing the world heritage sites of Kathmandu City.