Recycle your old bike with Cheltenham Bikes
National Recycling week may have been and gone but you can still bring in your unwanted bikes so that they can be upcycled or used for parts.
When bringing in your bike to us we will offer market value for it. We will then repair and service the bike, or strip it for parts depending on its state of repair.
A lot of people take their unwanted bikes to the tip to be disposed of, but most of the parts can easily be recycled. We're urging people to bring their unwanted bikes in so we can recycle as many parts as possible. It also saves people the hassle of having to take them down to the tip, they can just be brought down to us so we can use what we can and then dispose of the remaining unusable parts properly.
According to Recycle Now; only the metal parts of a bike can be recycled at the tip, when taking your bike to the tip you are asked to remove any rubber or plastic parts such as tyres, inner tubes, saddles, brakes, plastic lights or lock fittings and bells.
By bringing your bike to us instead is can be handed over with all pieces intact. We will reuse what we can and the rest will be disposed of properly. This not only saves time but it will enable us to reuse perfectly good parts that would have otherwise been thrown away.
For more information on recycle your cycle then please visit our website or our Facebook page
- We loved our holiday in the Cotswolds, thank you for all of the arrangements! | H & H Netherlands
- The walks were good and beautifully picked + the bags were perfectly delivered! | H & H Netherlands
- We had a very good time and will come back with friends and recommend you and this kind of holiday - Thanks a lot! | A Christophe
- Although the weather has not been ideal, i.e. we had a lot of rain - we really enjoyed the tour! And it was no problem biking with the dog on the tour - he enjoyed it too! | C Ramrath
- I have a lot of thanks for the perfect organisation and we'll happily recommend your holiday agency! | D Stephan
Activity Holidays and Short Breaks in the UK, Europe and worldwide destinations.
Compass Holidays specialise in walking and cycling short breaks and holidays around the UK and Europe. Based in the Cotswolds and founded over 20 years ago, our vast expertise means we know how to plan holidays to highlight the very best the countryside has to offer. Compass has also just launched a series of bike & boat tours around some of Italy's most breathtaking coastline.
Featured Holiday: Nepal - Poon Hill Guided Trek
Nepal is one of the few places in the world that can offer awe-inspiring mountain vistas and incredible trekking. This trek is at low altitude and has been arranged to allow you to enjoy breathtaking scenery of some of the highest Himalayan peaks as you walk through the foothills of the Annapurna Range and as well as experiencing the world heritage sites of Kathmandu City.